HubSpot offers a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software. You can connect Blinq with HubSpot which will allow you to seamlessly export and sync contacts.
HubSpot capabilities supported in Blinq
- Add a single contact
- Add multiple contacts
- Sync/update a single contact
- Sync/update multiple contacts
- Track all meetings held between an individual contact and your employees
Connecting Blinq to HubSpot
- Navigate to https://dash.blinq.me in a browser tab
- If you aren't logged in to Blinq you will need to do so
- Click on your workspace in the top left of the screen
- In the dropdown click Settings
- Under the Integrations page you should see the Export Contacts section. Click the HubSpot icon.
- Follow the prompts in the window that appears to authorize Blinq to manage your HubSpot contacts
Blinq will ask for read and write permissions to your contacts during this process. These permissions are necessary in order to sync contacts from Blinq.
|Steps 3 - 4|
Customizing your HubSpot integration settings (Optional)
Once you have connected Blinq to HubSpot you will gain access to settings in order to control how your contacts are synced too HubSpot.
Automatically export new contacts controls whether or not newly created contacts are immediately synced with HubSpot. If this is turned off you can still manually export contacts at any time.
Automatically sync contacts controls whether any updates to a contacts details are automatically passed through to the corresponding HubSpot contact. If this is turned off you can still manually sync a contacts details at any time.
Manually exporting contacts to HubSpot (Optional)
You can manually export contacts at any time by visiting the Contacts page and clicking Export contacts. Here you will be presented with the option to export all your contacts to HubSpot.
If a contact has already been exported a duplicate will not be created. Instead the HubSpot contact will be updated with the latest details if it doesn't already have them.