Cancelling your Blinq Premium subscription works differently depending on where you purchased Blinq Premium from. The three places you can purchase your Blinq Premium subscription from are:
- Your iPhone or iPad
- Your Android device
- Your computer
Follow the steps below to cancel your Blinq Premium subscription.
iPhone & iPad
- On your iPhone, go to 'Settings'.
- Find and click on your name at the top of the page.
- Click on 'iTunes and App Store'.
- Click on your Apple ID. This is almost always your email address listed at the top.
- You'll be asked to sign in. Go ahead.
- Now, scroll down to 'Subscriptions' and click on that.
- From this view, you can now cancel and manage your subscriptions.
Note that deleting the app will not cancel your subscription.
The Apple subscription terms require users to cancel subscriptions at least 24 hours before the next renewal.
- Visit Your Apps.
- Select the app you wish to cancel.
- On the details page, click Cancel purchase. (Note: You have 30 minutes from the time of subscription to cancel your purchase and get an automatic refund from Google - If you don't see this option, your 30-minute window has expired).
- Open the Blinq dashboard and sign in.
- Select your name at the top left of the page.
- Select 'Manage subscriptions'.
- Cancel your subscription from this page.